Who should visit SocialMarketing:2013
Anybody working in a marketing role, for either clients or agencies. SocialMarketing:2013 will target those that have an understanding of social networks but would like to know how to develop a strategy specifically tailored for their brand. Sessions aim to leave you with a better understanding on what various networks can offer and the different objectives that can be targeted.
Visitors will leave better informed on the following areas:
- UK Guidelines for running promotions on Facebook
- Research and insight into consumer attitudes to social marketing
- How to monitor your activity and provide ROI
- Integration with other media
- Legal issues
- Integrating with experiential marketing
- Psychology of social marketing
- Predicting future trends
If you need to know more and want to know how social marketing can work for you, use our booking form or email firstname.lastname@example.org.